Maroc Architecture Et Zellij
M.A.Z Terms and Conditions for Orders
By ordering from Maroc Architecture Et Zellij, you must agree and accept our terms and conditions
Control samples take about week or two to produce. Control samples are complementary in most cases and may charge of samples as well. Client covers shipping fees for samples.
Design services are available upon request. A retainer fee will be applied and will be credited towards the order. The retainer fee is not refundable in case client does not order for whatever reason.
Onsite installation is available for large projects and complex applications. Please contact us for more info.
- This is handmade tile which takes time to produce and all our products are made to order.
Please place you order as early as possible. It’s better to have tile available at the jobsite
and on hand than have delays
- Typical production timeline is 2 weeks to 4 weeks for terracotta and hand cut ceramic tile,
and 4 to 6 weeks for mosaics as they require assembly. Expect longer timeline in rainy
- Onsite installation takes anywhere from 1 to 6 months depending on quantity and size of your
- MAZ is not responsible for quantities ordered. Verify with your contractor
before ordering since we cannot guarantee color matching from shipment to shipment.
For tile orders, we recommend ordering 10% overage.
- We ship via trucking, ocean and air. We use multiple carriers depending on your destination
and selected shipping method and budget. All shipments are covered with standard
insurance. We handle logics and customs at origin and also offer door to door service for
- Shipping timeline is a week or less for air shipment all over the world. LCL and FCL ocean
freight take anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks depending on destination. Add a few weeks for
shipping procedures on both origin and destination due to customs regulations, etc.
- Estimated times of arrival, or “ETA,” communicated to customers are estimates only and are
not guaranteed. Although all orders are processed in a timely manner, delays in production
and shipping time may occur and we cannot be held responsible due to these delays. It is
the customer’s responsibility to order as much in advance as possible.
- Samples may vary in color, shape, size and texture from the actual order received. Any
imperfections or shade variations are considered natural and add to the charm of
- Claims due to damage during shipping should be made within 48 hours of receipt. All
claims made after 48 hours will not be accepted.
- It is important to inspect tile before it is installed. Installation is acceptance of the tile. In case
of unlikely visible damage, do not accept delivery and notify us immediately. In case of a
concealed damage, do not remove the tile from crates and packaging and notify the delivery
company and notify us immediately.
- If your claim has been accepted, you should allow the same time it took to receive your order
for us to reproduce and ship your order. Replacement orders will ship the same way as the
- No refunds will be offered on any custom orders due to damage. All we can do is replace
the damaged items for you. Tile will be replaced only if there is damage to more than 5%
of your total tile order.
- 50% deposit is due to initiate orders. All balances must be paid in full prior to delivery. We
accept bank transfers, checks, Irrevocable LOC, western union (ONLY for samples, shipping
of sample and amounts less than $500)
- All sales are final. No returns will be accepted due to the handmade nature of our
products and there are no refunds on orders.